jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2007

Recopilación de Pensamientos y citas

"Emptyness is filling me to the point of agony, I was me but now he is gone
Woken up, I'm still locked in this shell
Wrapped up tight, Cannot move, can't break free
Difficult enough to feel a little bit
Disappointed, passed over
Hand of doom has a tight grip on me

You don't see me at all
Always stays the same, nothing ever changes,
And fall apart and start again
And thems the breaks for we designer fakes.
We need to concentrate on more then meets the eye.
Thoughts that I can't surrender dwell in my chest
Even if I'm still in the rift between reality and ideals and my feet are bound by shackles of sacrifice
I look up at the air in which stars and such are invisible
And ask myself, Won't I be lost?
I close my eyes and it surfaces in my sea of consciousness: the moment when Ill get the ideal that I'd pictured
I want to keep believing in it stubbornly; It's just my faith
Who knows how to break the deadlock?
Despair, Now, moralsCome, unstoppable eraser rain
Crimson-colored song of destruction,Won't it end?
Have ya got "that" which lies dormant within society?
Who can overwrite it, the filth of the world?
It's an unstoppable fate, chained race
Society is corrupt and unstable
There's no hope in the future WHITE HOUSE
The whole world is in WARNING
Changing everything in LIFE
Hey! You gonna piss me off? Make me tremble with rage?
Can't CHANGE the unfair
Stupid fool's war theory Let's criticize their impossible dream
Ah human, human fucker
Someday, I'll show you
A shining sky
Dreams, turn into ideals"



*Metallica, A perfect Circle, Placebo, Maximum the Hormone, Nightmare



1 comentario:

Fredy dijo...

Genial compilacion! \m/